Sunday 4 May 2014

The Garfish Return!

Well I'll be honest, I was really hoping to finally get a Bass on lure today, I have had a few on bait this year, yet I am still without one on lure!
There have been some big Bass coming out around the coast, yet I cannot seem to buy one at the moment, it kinda sucks.

I did however catch a Garfish on a 5" Skid Stik (Black holographic pattern).

Fishin' Magician lures


I just don't quite understand why no Bass, last year Bass and Gar were present at this mark together, yet I saw no sign of Bass?!

I also had another rather random and perplexing catch, well it happened twice actually, I caught crabs on a Savage gear Sandeel. How random is that!


I don't think I'll have a chance to get out tomorrow, as I am off on a family holiday on Tuesday. Never mind I'll get one sooner or later!

No comments:

Post a Comment